If through a discernment process (prayer, study and consultation with family, friends and pastor) you are sense that you call is in Volunteer Leadership then you might want to consider where specifically you are being invited to serve. Once that is clear you may want to consider some of the educational and training opportunities such as:
- Potential Impact (high school students) http://cbacyf.ca/potential/
- Crandall University B.Th Program (http://www.crandallu.ca/academics/bachelor-of-theology/)
- Crandall University Claystone Experience (http://www.crandallu.ca/claystone-experience-gap-year/)
- Acadia Divinity College Certificate in Lay Leadership (http://acadiadiv.ca/cll/)
- Acadia Divinity College Master of Arts program (http://acadiadiv.ca/mat/)
- The CBAC provides various other training opportunities check them out at http://baptist-atlantic.ca
If through the discernment process you are sense a growing nudge from God to pursue ordained pastoral leadership we would encourage you to take these next steps and check out these opportunities. . .
- Potential Impact (high school students) cbacyf.ca/potential
- Explore baptist-atlantic.ca/explore
- Talk to your local church leadership about a local church license to minister
- Plan to come and meet with the Board of Ministerial Standards and Education baptist-atlantic.ca/our-convention/our-governance/boards-and-committees/board-of-ministerial-standards-and-education/
- Take a look at the Journey to Ordination pdf baptist-atlantic.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Journey-to-Ordination-revised-Web-Copy.pdf.
- Check out our seminary’s offerings – Acadia Divinity College – acadiadiv.ca
- Drop us a note through the contact us and we’ll schedule a conversation to help you in the next step for you – Contact Us